This workshop is designed for current or aspiring treasurers of any student organization. Here students will learn how to:
- Balance event planning purchases and manage their organization’s funds effectively
- Complete financial documents necessary to process payment (on and off campus)
- Balance a budget with basic accounting and budget management skills
- Apply for funding available to their student organization
- Financially transition their student organization at the end of the year
Length: One hour
Dates and times available via appointment
Transforming Leadership to Employment
Do you feel under prepared to interview? Are you concerned about your resume or work experience? This workshop is designed to assist and prepare students for the real world.
- Learn how to translate campus involvement and leadership skills into relevant experiences
- Receive preparation and customized review of resumes and cover letters
- Brush up on interview questions
- Learn how to gain experiences to meet professional goals
Length: 45 minutes to one hour (multiple sessions may be needed)
To request a workshop, please email Black Student Achievement with the title Workshop Request.